One of the most important parts needed to implement an enterprise content management program is a document capture solution. With the Vanguard web document management system, you can quickly turn imported and scanned documents into usable, readily available data. You, too, can enjoy easy e-document management from an all-in-one solution.
How Capture Works
The Vanguard document capture software effectively converts paper documents and digital files into electronic documents while simultaneously capturing data from those documents. Even better, the system offers multiple methods for ingesting documents, including the following:
- Batch scanning capabilities, complete with barcode processing, image cleanup and zonal optical character recognition (OCR) functions
- Ability to scan directly to a folder
- Ability to scan from multi-function devices
- Ability to import files from a directory
- Drag and drop option to move any file format to a folder
- Auto-import function that automatically bursts and archives PDF files
- DigiDoc automatic invoice data extraction and archival functions
- Automatic archival of system generated files based on type
- Drag and drop or scan supporting documentation to workflow tasks
Benefits of Capture-Enabled ECM
With other, more traditional ECM and document management solutions, employees have to manage digital and physical documents themselves, extracting and replicating data into the company database. This leaves too much room for error while simultaneously costing your company dearly in labor.
With Vanguard’s electronic document capture software, this capture process is automatic, resulting in major benefits for your company’s processes:
- Reduced Error: Whenever people are involved in copying data from one source to another, there is a potential for error. Whether it’s a simple typing mistake or a misunderstanding on the part of the employee, these mistakes can be costly to find and fix — especially when they have to do with customer and financial data. With an automatic document capture solution with data extraction capabilities, however, you minimize the human factor and the potential for error.
- Saved Labor: Not only does document capture software minimize error with its scan and capture functions, but it also minimizes human labor. Instead of having employees read and replicate document data, the content management program from Vanguard does it all automatically. Additionally, by providing employees with a complete digital document management system, you increase organization and expedite document retrieval time.
- Improved Efficiency: With reduced error and labor, you can enjoy more streamlined business workflows and more efficient staff. Vanguard’s Enterprise Content Management System makes your business even more efficient by automating many document management and organization functions, letting you and your employees spend more time doing what you do best.
Learn More About Document Capture Today
Vanguard’s ECM systems are designed to work for any business, allowing everyone to benefit from our incredible document management capabilities. Scalable, user-friendly and platform-agnostic, our document management system integrates easily into any business framework, regardless of your industry.
Interested in learning more about how Vanguard Systems software helps businesses maximize their efficiency? See it in action yourself! We want every business to see how they can benefit from our services, so we offer a free, no-risk, no-obligation demonstration of what we can do.
To schedule your demo or to learn more about any of Vanguard Systems’ other software applications and their features, call 800-445-1418 or contact us online today.
See How Vanguard Systems Software Works Today
The best way to see how Vanguard Systems software works to protect and maximize the efficiency of your business is to see it in action for yourself. We want every business to be able to benefit from our services, so we’re happy to offer a free, no-risk, no-obligation demonstration of what we can do. To schedule your demo or discuss ID Protect or any of our other software applications, call 800-445-1418 or contact us online now.